Search Engine Optimization Process
You want people to find your website. That’s one of the purposes of having a website.
Our basic Search Engine Optimization (SEO) includes:
- Advanced SEO plugin installation and setup.
- Discuss important keywords and make sure your content includes them.
- Setup home page heading and meta tags.
- Register your site with Google and Bing.
- Set up your site with local SEO
We do our best at helping get your website as ready as possible for search engine optimization. We do this for our website clients as part of our website design process. We do not charge extra for these services.
Search Engine Friendly Website Design
As we begin to design your website, we will discuss the keywords for your organization.
As we develop your site we produce search engine friendly copy. You want to include whatever keywords that are important to people finding your site. A website’s design, page layout, navigation scheme, and information architecture are just as important as search engine friendly copy.
From the start, the pages of the site will be created in such a way that the site will receive a good ranking in the search engines. This is a foundation-up type of approach that we believe is essential for long term results.
Additional SEO (paid) Services
Four Summits Web Services will provide additional services for a one time fee, including:
- Help create a Google My Business Page.
- Set up Google Analytics for your site. These statistics will show up on your home dashboard.
- Do on-page SEO for all of your pages.
- Ensure that there are no broken links, etc,